The Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

A few more down the road


Well, down the road, I guess I can wrap up my The Fame and The Fame Monster collection soon

excited2.gif

There is a few things that i'm gonna get first

LoveGame 7"
Paparazzi 7"
Bad Romance 7"
Telephone 7"
Alejandro 7"

Since these few is much more cheaper as it compared to other 7" from Born This Way Era toofunny.gif

There are still a list of things I need to get before wrapping up my collection on TF and TFM

The Fame - India
The Fame - Canada
The Fame - Japan
The Fame - Korea

The Fame Monster - India
The Fame Monster 2CD - US
The Fame Monster 2CD - Japan
The Fame Monster CD+DVD - Japan
The Fame Monster 1CD - Korea
The Fame Monster 2CD - Korea
The Fame Monster 1CD - AU

The Remix - Korea
The Remix (Dirty Cover) - EU

Though it seems alot, but i'm aiming to complete all of them before end of the year 
party.gif

Might omit some and buy it latter if needed marrytheflops.jpg

Till then, after completing my wanted list, I'll slowly concentrate on Born This Way Era motorflop.png

and of course, my Kylie Minogue collection troll.png

No comments:

Post a Comment